IGNORED

Ulrich Schnauss (how the new album will probably sound)

BOCfan

Ulrich Schnauss was playing here in Edinburgh last night, but unfortunately I couldn't make it along. I hear he's been playing his new material at gigs recently, so it would've been nice to hear the new stuff live, but I guess that's going to have to wait until the album drops very soon.

Anyway, I came across the video below when running a quick search on youtube of him performing what I think is one of his new tracks. I'm biased as I'm a big Schnauss fan, but this sounds lovely, and it's definitely a bit of a departure from the sound that was prevalent on Goodbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6mloaSTSrs

That's as techno as I've ever heard the Schnauzer go...it's really lovely.

He's actually produced a fair amount of stuff that has a harder sound. Ulrich's recorded under a number of different names where he's produced harder techno sounds and also some drum 'n' bass/jungle, though I'm afraid I can't provide any links right now as I've forgotten the other names that he uses.

He's actually produced a fair amount of stuff that has a harder sound. Ulrich's recorded under a number of different names where he's produced harder techno sounds and also some drum 'n' bass/jungle, though I'm afraid I can't provide any links right now as I've forgotten the other names that he uses.

Discogs is your friend:

Aliases:

Ethereal 77, Extremist, The, Hexaquart, View To The Future

In Groups:

Beroshima, Engineers, Hair, Police In Cars With Headphones,Tinkabell

Guest uptown devil

yeah you're thinking of View To The Future with the dnb part. I should have qualified as it being the most techno I've heard under his own name but I didn't know if any other Schnauzerphiles out there would have noticed the difference :ok:

Also, here is the KCRW stuff packed tidy and neat

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6mp5r

awesome, thanks xxx! :beer:

kcrw is a great set!

I love how at the end. the woman comes in and is like, "gtfo plz"

and ulrich is like, "my bad" ::Presses button "there ya go"

Archived