IGNORED

Giant Rat Killed With Pitchfork At Brooklyn's Marcy Houses

J3FF3R00

Guest umop_apisdn

It's kind of amazing to see that this phenomenon has finally evolved past snakes, even though the rumors still fly and it makes me sad every time I see such a potentially long-lived animal skewered and posed for photos like it's actually newsworthy. Yet news outlets pick that shit up and perpetuate the myths behind them. :(

Is that Jay-Z holding 50 Cent on a pitchfork?

fun fact: jay-z actually IS from marcy projects, where this photo was apparently taken. i used to live on that block last year.

GIANT-RAT.jpg

Jose Rivera, a Housing Authority worker, was clearing a rat hole when three of the mutants popped out, The New York Daily News reports, but he was only able to nab one. It appears to be almost three feet long, including the tail.

http://www.huffingto...a_n_937316.html

All I know is that I hope Jose Rivera took that bitch to a taxidermist. So much win.

Guest Enter a new display name

what is this rating bullshit?

pitchfork media makes watmm butthurt for some reason

...says the guy who lives in Brooklyn, wears huge black glasses, works in arts for a living, collects vinyls and worships James Blake.

Archived