IGNORED

Are robots suspicious of each other?

patternoverlap

Fucking IDM. I need this setup running in my apartment 24/7.

I wonder which would result in more learning - them going at each other 24 hours non-stop or letting them have access to a database of top academic journals in a variety of fields.

Guest disparaissant

i did this with irc chatbots a while ago. i gave one a wordlist that was entirely the quran, and the other a wordlist that was entirely the bible, and let them have at it in a private room. it was... bad. stupid as hell.

LOL us homosapins have wars about religon and kill one another about being diferant.

But two chat bots talk about same thing in under 2 minutes and dont kill one another about it.

What a fascinating video with its own intersting logic.

LOL us homosapins have wars about religon and kill one another about being diferant.

But two chat bots talk about same thing in under 2 minutes and dont kill one another about it.

What a fascinating video with its own intersting logic.

hi sup :sup:

wait

:wtf:

This is the original thread title. Of the two merged threads. Unless i missed something.

It freaked me out cause wehn i first clicked on this thread it had a much longer and lolworthy name and after i posted it had changed to this one. i think i hurt my brain.

I like how persuasive that male robot is...

so you are a robot?

no, my name is cleverbot

yes, you are a robot and your name is cleverbot?

yes i am a robot

tumblr_lnnkm2iar91qiadpyo1_500.gif

Archived