IGNORED

Acid Relief Track - Jungle Hitler

chassis

• 2 months later...

So Im relatively new to the forum, and I love this track by Vibert. But I just found this. So is the Jungle Hitler track a remix of some sort? I just wanted some ones opinion on the matter.

Cheers

So Im relatively new to the forum, and I love this track by Vibert. But I just found this. So is the Jungle Hitler track a remix of some sort? I just wanted some ones opinion on the matter.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_X0o_-u8f8

Are you new to Vibert? Because most of music has samples. I dont get the problem :shrug:

EDIT: Thanks for sourcing the sample btw. Nice track and all.

Considering it breaks down for a second when that synth is first introduced, you can get it cleanly, so he probably just sampled it. I expect a lot of Vibert's tracks have less obvious interpolated samples like this; it's really not anything much new.

Exceptional spotting though. Glad to have you on board.

Not mad keen on this track, I'm all up for a bit of humour in my music, but I don't think this ranks highly considering some of the great tunes in Luke's back catalogue. He often pays homage to older tunes by sampling them or reprogramming particular melodies and bass lines from them, personally I think this is great because he normally brings something new to the track and draws your attention to old classics that you might not have otherwise come across.

yeah but the whole thing that makes that synth riff great is that it was synthed and not sampled

it would be legit if he really synthed it

That makes little to no sense. You really do suck hardcode.

Archived