IGNORED

www.Earthbound.bro

Guest Infinite Bro Times

Guest Infinite Bro Times

OKAY SO Earthbound is a god fukcin damn phenominal game and I got to say hell I was playing it bro and I went "SHiT MY WATMM BROS WULLD BE ALL OVER THIS SHIT" so I thought I'd share it all with you today because that's who I am

a bro

so here you go here's the Earthbound files and all that shit yup here's some emulators to play em with and the games included in 2 zippies I'll attach to this post

my save games might still be in there just delet... them or save over them or move the files to the recycle bin I don't give a shit on the off chance that these zipped files don't work, uh

sorry

try downloading it on your own

UPDATE:: I am now finding that these files are too big. I have attached too many images. sorry. I'll attach zip files with the games in them in another post.

UPDATE x2:: I am still finding myself unable to upload zips so nevermind sorry

NOW TO THE MAIN POINT I really love this game for all the weird quirky shit that happens and you can take it anywhere on a laptop you can play it in class you can play it at work you can play it on the road you can play it anywhere this shit is like green eggs and ham

And if you aren't going to play the game and experience all it's wonderful awesome hella magisty and it's brotastic whatsup factor I guess you're just a flake bro but that's okay because I'M GONNA POST SCREEN CAPS OF ALL THE THINGS I LIKE

mind you because I'm a bro I will probably forget to fucking screen cap every god damn moment so there'll be a lot of gaps between each picture

you gotta take them at face value really

anyway here you go here is the first set

Mother3cap1.pngMother3cap2.pngMother3cap3.png

Mother3cap4.png

Mother3cap5.png

Mother3cap6.pngMother3cap7.png

Mother3cap11.png

Mother3cap12.pngMother3cap13.pngMother3cap14.pngMother3cap15.pngMother3cap16.png

Guest Infinite Bro Times

Mother3cap51.pngMother3cap525.png

The 'original' earthbound is Mother 1

These pictures are Mother 3

The games in question are Earthbound 1 and 2 (mother 2 and 3)

Ness was in Earthbound 1

Lucas was in Earthbound 2

Giygas was in Earthbound 1

I named my Lucas 'Twit'

These aren't the ORIGINAL original earthbound these pictures the the roms I (couldn't) upload were fan-made english remakes

Guest Infinite Bro Times

I WILL POST RELENTLESSLY BRO LIKE A STORM OF POSTING THE FORUM BOARD WILL BE WRECKED LIKE A FUCKIN HURRICANE CAME THU

Mother3cap113.pngMother3cap114.pngMother3cap115.png

Archived