IGNORED

Obama's full 180 reversal on Medical Marijuana

awepittance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumb. i wish we could just make it legal though, sometimes i have hopes about seeing that in my lifetime and then shit like this happens.

And the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) last week ruled that state-sanctioned medical marijuana patients cannot legally possess firearms.

lol WTF!

wow how on earth did i not catch that, that's pretty fucking ridiculous. So does this mean if i legally have a firearm in california and are stopped by federal authorities and am also a medical marijuana card holder, i can be charged with illegal possessing a firearm? thats one of the most fucked up things ive heard,

If you smoke, it's ok to have a gun. If you drink alcohol, it's ok to have a gun. But if you smoke marijuana, it's not ok to have a gun! So there is this model-american who can do whatever he pleases. But if you don't fit in that box, you're screwed. Which is essentially the same rigged game Nader was talking about, when he talked about his presidential campaigns. Fit in the box, and you're good to go. If you don't fit, you'll be ignored.

When I close my eyes and picture the ideal American implied by law, I see a conservative Republican.

Archived