IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cctoide

Trevor's trailer looks confusing and I think I hate him already. Franklin's looks pretty good. Michael's seems like the best one. Just hope they put as much of the budget into gameplay as they did into cutscenes, and that the world doesn't feel dead after finishing the storylines as it did in IV.

PC version pls :(

Yeah, I'll be waiting for this too. Probably 8 months after release.

Guest Gravity

It's funny, for someone who prefers to play stuff on PC I haven't upgraded mine in forever. Gotta get around to that or I'll never be able to run this...

Guest cctoide

It's funny, for someone who prefers to play stuff on PC I haven't upgraded mine in forever. Gotta get around to that or I'll never be able to run this...

Well, this game still has to run on the same hardware as IV on the console front. I'm sure they've worked on the engine a lot but unless they get even lazier with porting/optimization this time around I don't expect a huge jump in requirements.

Guest Gravity

Well, this game still has to run on the same hardware as IV on the console front. I'm sure they've worked on the engine a lot but unless they get even lazier with porting/optimization this time around I don't expect a huge jump in requirements.

i can barely run IV

yes i'm ashamed

i can barely run IV

yes i'm ashamed

to be fair, GTA IV for PC was horribly implemented. my Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 running at 3GHz with 8GB RAM and a 1GB GTX 560 couldn't run it at 60fps at 1440x900.

if they do make a PC version, I hope it runs nicer.

Guest jasondonervan

to be fair, GTA IV for PC was horribly implemented.

Guest Gravity

i can barely run IV

yes i'm ashamed

to be fair, GTA IV for PC was horribly implemented. my Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 running at 3GHz with 8GB RAM and a 1GB GTX 560 couldn't run it at 60fps at 1440x900.

Yeah, it's a shame.

Ever since consoles really began to slow down the rapid progress in PC game tech I kinda just stopped upgrading a lot. Got lazy.

i can barely run IV

yes i'm ashamed

Yeah, it's a shame.

Ever since consoles really began to slow down the rapid progress in PC game tech I kinda just stopped upgrading a lot. Got lazy.

PC 'game tech' didn't get slowed down, it's just that the games were (very broadly) just working to a set of restrictions that were older.

new gen should fix all that.

Guest Gravity

i can barely run IV

yes i'm ashamed

Yeah, it's a shame.

PC 'game tech' didn't get slowed down, it's just that the games were (very broadly) just working to a set of restrictions that were older.

new gen should fix all that.

I know, that's what I meant. Hardware didn't stop, engines just became more and more "consolified". Except for the rare PC exclusives.

laughed my pants off with the trevor one

and agreed with obel

trevor: 3 and 4 somewhat

michael: vice city

franklin: san andreas

This will be the best thing ever made.

They will have to add a lot more depth for this to be the case.

It'll have to be like the trailers. And Rockstar never lies, so it probably will be.

It'll have to be like the trailers. And Rockstar never lies, so it probably will be.

yeah, its not like they're Gearbox

I love how they are taking a dig at gamers, with that Michael and his fat, lazy and spoiled son stuff there seem to be going on. Probably going to be hilarious.

Guest Gary C

i will be off from work 9/18-9/24

i will not leave the house.

I am honestly considering a heat-lamp and a bag of sand to stick my feet in.

Archived