IGNORED

TechDiff - The Black Dog

TechDiff

I know this isnt the most breakcore place on earth. But I also know some of you have a secret little love for it deep inside.

Label has just uploaded the previews for a new 12" of my stuff, you can check it out here

http://peaceoff.c8.com/catalog/hurry-up-ltd/peace-off-ltd-24-techdiff.htm

or on the peace off soundcloud

Should be available from the 1st of December.

There will also follow a digital version which will have 4 extra tracks. 2 of mine, and 2 remixes.

As I say, not everyones cuppa, but Im pretty happy with it =D

I just spent the last hour listening to your tunes on soundcloud, as well as on the peaceoff page.

Now I really wanna go out and RAVE like a bitch in some dodgy basement club in north london, freaking out to 200+bpm BREAKCORE MUFFA HUBBARD

Its violent, provocative and a complete wall of sound. Especially enjoying the live at vienna set! Love the crowd responses

Wicked.

I thought this thread was about another release by The Black Dog at first, I was gonna be like wtf? ANOTHER release?!... they've put out a lot lately

Aww, serious thanks for the kind words. Did not really know what reaction this stuff would get on here, really really appreciated.

@ Feltcher, not 100 percent sure to be honest, I think that would be only fair. Ill talk with the label boss and see if that is possible.

@ Awepittance, Digital is not out yet. The 12" should be available from the beginning of december, the digital should follow a couple weeks after that. As soon as I have the correct dates Ill let you know.

Again, really nice to read some positive feedback! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just a friendly bump & reminder. This is now available for download and on vinyl! Should be a CD version coming along soon too! If you want to get your hands on the vinyl version drop me a message. I have a limited number to sell!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived