IGNORED

Rainbow 6 Patriots

DerWaschbar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE7Sr3rgGS8

It's a little shocking for sure. There's a trend of people realizing their fading youth around here lately I've noticed, this one does it for me. I don't remember violent games attempting to brainwash me this much as a kid. Thoughts?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Kinda makes all libertarians and occupy wall street protesters look like potential terrorists.

But if the gameplay turns out as good or better than that I would be so excited. Love the Rainbow Six series, I wish they could make it more realistic than ever before but of course it's going to be a high intensity fast pace single player action game for ADHD kids. Hopefully the multiplayer is still trying to be semi realistic and separates itself from all the military shooters out there right now.

Rainbow six has been totally ruined with no hope of the past grandeur of installments like rogue spear (raven shield was the last decent one) ever returning. but it looks pretty fun and fast paced.

Kinda makes all libertarians and occupy wall street protesters look like potential terrorists.

But if the gameplay turns out as good or better than that I would be so excited. Love the Rainbow Six series, I wish they could make it more realistic than ever before but of course it's going to be a high intensity fast pace single player action game for ADHD kids. Hopefully the multiplayer is still trying to be semi realistic and separates itself from all the military shooters out there right now.

Tom Clancy is a far right necon zealot and if he's at all involved in this franchise I'm sure he wants you to believe everyone involved in OWS is a terrorist. The guy's been upfront about having the most disgusting politics for years.

I would not give a cent to anything with his name attached to it, even if he just licenses his name as a brand marker these days.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish but, my Rogue Spear Mplayer years, were some of the best years, OF ALL TIME!

Tom Clancy is a far right necon zealot and if he's at all involved in this franchise I'm sure he wants you to believe everyone involved in OWS is a terrorist. The guy's been upfront about having the most disgusting politics for years.

I would not give a cent to anything with his name attached to it, even if he just licenses his name as a brand marker these days.

This is why I love being blissfully ignorant when it comes to politics. I just like entertainment and that's it.

Rogue Spear Mplayer years, were some of the best years, OF ALL TIME!

Rogue Spear was probably my first online shooter. (MSN Gaming Zone ha!) It was fun indeed.

This Patroits concept looks like another linear, quicktime-event, crapshow though. We've got enough shooters doing this. I thought those last Vegas games were rather uninspiring considering the wealth of features those old Rainbow 6 games had.

Archived