IGNORED

Black Mirror

YO303

I am genuinely concerned that (AI-driven) robot bees will reflect the 'all too human' minds of those who design the software/firmware.

(Like, those bees would probably act in accordance with the goals/desires of the people who made them, no? I sorta can't even see how they wouldn't...)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am genuinely concerned that (AI-driven) robot bees will reflect the 'all too human' minds of those who design the software/firmware.

(Like, those bees would probably act in accordance with the goals/desires of the people who made them, no? I sorta can't even see how they wouldn't...)

Re-enact Bee Movie with robot bees right?

Re-enact Bee Movie with robot bees right?

Well I think the second half of the episode is about how the bees come to serve the goals of the terrorist, no?

(Because he wrote the code...?)

edit: ok maybe in Glans of Sorrow the real deal was real girls sucking on sensors because the blowjob program didn't satisfy hardcore users after all.... btw were those dick helmets or regular head ones?   :emotawesomepm9:

Blowcast uses camgirls because it's easier than creating an AI algorithm. It's simply a case of two devices synced up. You've overthought this, Timmy J. When you put the VR glasses on you're in the room with the woman you've clicked on, you can see her and you can hear her, look down at your balls and see her go chickenhead. She responds to the user, user likes his shaft to get worked and he likes that one on one interaction. But what i'm more interested in with glans of sorrow is the vulnerability of the connection. Hackers can go in and mess with the data. Why? Because when your helmets just been crushed into a 2D object you are at the mercy of whoever is pulling the strings. Bratwurst crushed, what does it matter if they get your balls in a vice and demand your internet banking details? You'd give everything up just to stop the pain. My idea is the hacker and camgirl are linked....somehow.

Archived