IGNORED

dj lance lockarm - isofreakanol

marian

hey guys, i had that track ages ago but i seem to have lost it during a reformat. its the missy elliot / isoprophlex mashup that afx dropped at the melt gig a few years ago. the person who made it seems to have deleted his website & myspace and the usual sources proved to be unfruitful thus far. anyone got a hint? i hope this is consistent with the forum rules, as with mashups' legal status.. cheers

i was looking for this one as well, a few weeks ago!

i thought i still had it, but didn't.

and i couldn't find it anywhere online.

git yr freak on! and pls post up if you find it.

hey guys, i had that track ages ago but i seem to have lost it during a reformat. its the missy elliot / isoprophlex mashup that afx dropped at the melt gig a few years ago. the person who made it seems to have deleted his website & myspace and the usual sources proved to be unfruitful thus far. anyone got a hint? i hope this is consistent with the forum rules, as with mashups' legal status.. cheers

I got it somewhere, not sure if it's kosher to post here?

Since it's from a live performance and a mashup, it's OK to post here (assuming the creator posted it for free from their site, which I am assuming was the case).

Since it's from a live performance and a mashup, it's OK to post here (assuming the creator posted it for free from their site, which I am assuming was the case).

That's what I thought, thanks for clarifying.

there you go :-).

You are quick on the draw, thanks for posting

Guest griever

you're welcome!

dj lance lockarm had this on his website for free back in the days and it's definitely the mashup aphex was playing at melt! 2006. so i think it's no problem to post it here :-)?

you're welcome!

dj lance lockarm had this on his website for free back in the days and it's definitely the mashup aphex was playing at melt! 2006. so i think it's no problem to post it here :-)?

I would say you are in the clear here.

^fuck my double post above :dry:

Archived