IGNORED

New York City

YEK

so i just learnt that the population of new york ( the state) is almost the same as the population of Canada and my mind was blown the f up...

anyone live in new york, more specifically the city? is it nice ? opinions ?

i don't think i could handle living in a place like that but it could be cool to visit

discuss

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its nice to visit but after i went there i felt like this world is doomed

i mean times square is just a monument of whats wrong with this world

if i could drop an H bomb somewhere I would pick new york

It was astonishing to see how many people are living homeless and what I found to be disturbing was how there seemed to be no interaction with them. It became clear to me how the 'American dream' is a fantasy ingrained in society and those who cannot gain their success are to blame.

There were many mentally ill people that were in a clear state of distress, it was truly awful, Britain may be many things but I am proud to be living in a country that helps those who need it.

It was astonishing to see how many people are living homeless and what I found to be disturbing was how there seemed to be no interaction with them. It became clear to me how the 'American dream' is a fantasy ingrained in society and those who cannot gain their success are to blame.

There were many mentally ill people that were in a clear state of distress, it was truly awful, Britain may be many things but I am proud to be living in a country that helps those who need it.

Omg exactly. And the fact that all the cab drivers are indian? So fuckin weird, i can't call America a nation. It's just a bunch of people from all over the world comming to get the dollar the faster they can.

yeh, I'm not racist, you might be though..

Jesus, what the fuck is up with labeling everyone as racist. I refered that indian taxi drivers FACT because its not normal, in NYC emmigrants are at the bottom and very few are on top, theres no middle class in that city, either your poor, or either you are wealthy.

yeh, I'm not racist, you might be though..

Jesus, what the fuck is up with labeling everyone as racist. I refered that indian taxi drivers FACT because its not normal, in NYC emmigrants are at the bottom and very few are on top, theres no middle class in that city, either your poor, or either you are wealthy.

Welcome to the West.

Rixxx stop disappointing IDM nerds, just tell them you are single and that you are waiting for them in a hotel room naked and holding Drukqs on 180-gramm vinyl.

I'd fall asleep listening to drukqs.

Archived