IGNORED

Why do you ban people for nothing

zlemflolia

Guest disparaissant

end the :sup: ression

hey what

no joyrex whyyyy

man this is exactly like when stalin would have people doctored out of photographs.

EXACTLY like it.

we've ALWAYs been at war with eurasia

JBC

"The Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." from 1984

INGSOC for life

i dont understand why am i to be banned

i just want to know to prevent myself from being banned

ive used th is forum for years but didnt make an account til now why will i be banned

???

Read the rules for fucks sake.

4 realz.

It does make me happy to find out that other people I've been ignoring are now banned.

:sup: didn't bother me much. He/she was definitely dumb tho. Could have been a language barrier. We'll never know.

edit

Whoa. His emoticon has been deleted. He must have done something really bad.

:cerious:

"The Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." from 1984

INGSOC for life

it really is this serious.

first this, then the West.

Guest analogue wings

end the :sup: ression

hey what

no joyrex whyyyy

man this is exactly like when stalin would have people doctored out of photographs.

EXACTLY like it.

we've ALWAYs been at war with eurasia

JBC

disparaissant - 10000 wattum respect points

Archived