IGNORED

Mass Effect 3

Guest Adam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to play mp to get the best ending, Mp just makes getting it easier.

Could someone explain what this is about to me?

In a spoiler free way.

Turns out Game/Gamestation aren't getting any cos they owe EA shit loads of cash and its even funnier when EA put this fact on their official release email!

Get your points cards spent asap as I think an administration could be around the corner!

You need to get war assets and do side missions to get a good ending. MP increases galactic readiness by which your score (in the war terminal) is multiplied, so it makes it easier,

Just finished it. The ending..... Soooo dissapointing.....

Well... Despite the awful running animations. This game is amazing. I've played it for like 6 hours in a row today.

And I'm surprised how good the Multiplayer is. I love how it's tied in to the singleplayer, more games should do this.

This game tottally messed my mind, I'm still trying to recover. First game that made me cry. Two times, and none of them was at the ending btw. Some of the tracks on OST are absolutely incredible, Mansell's best work probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeFvUuPNHc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdKil3j5jw&feature=related

This might be one of the best tracks I've ever heard ^^^

The end credits track is terrible though, it fucking ruined the ending for me because it's not only end credits track. Why didn't they payed Mansell to make one more track, or just use some already made. It's ridiculous.

Never played ME1, but currently working my way through ME2... Really enjoying it, taking time to explore every planet and such. I'll probably get to 3 sometime soon.

However, I have kind put it on pause this week as I've been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid 4

I'm angry.

i'm pretty sure that bioware is gonna release some type of alternate ending dlc. maybe that was their plan all along, lol. dlc has corrupted game developers.

i mean, look how many people are dissatisfied: http://social.biowar...06/polls/28989/

I hope so, and bioware usually listen to the fans so they might actually do that.

Anyway, all I want is a minute long cutsene showing me and Liara with lots of little blue kids in rebuilt Thessia after 5 years or something like that. I'd prefer a cheesy, happy ending to this, though I really like the idea of what is the crucible and that dialog with the kid.

I'm angry.

i'm pretty sure that bioware is gonna release some type of alternate ending dlc. maybe that was their plan all along, lol. dlc has corrupted game developers.

i mean, look how many people are dissatisfied: http://social.biowar...06/polls/28989/

I hope so, and bioware usually listen to the fans so they might actually do that.

Anyway, all I want is a minute long cutsene showing me and Liara with lots of little blue kids in rebuilt Thessia after 5 years or something like that. I'd prefer a cheesy, happy ending to this, though I really like the idea of what is the crucible and that dialog with the kid.

yeah, i agree. all i want is a happy ending for commander shepard. especially after the whole saying goodbye bit to all the crew members and your love interest... geez, heart wrenching.

however, i wasn't that into the catalyst and crucible thing. i feel like bioware's writers did something very bad: they felt compelled to explain everything and created extraneous plot devices because of it. they should've just kept the reapers as some incomprehensible primordial force (i.e. lovecraftian) instead of trying to explain them using an advanced ai that for some reason lived on the citadel the entire time, even though the reapers created the citadel? what the fuck was up with the crucible at all?? why is the advanced, seemingly omniscient AI letting commander shepard decide the fate of the galaxy!?

in my opinion, the reapers were ultra cool in the first mass effect, but the second game fucked that mystery up with the weak-ass collectors plot line and the third one just threw out any semblance of cool out the window in favor of some "deus ex/the matrix" esque bullshit about the singularity and "synthetics vs organics" (which i still don't understand, it seems like an artificial distinction rather than an actual issue to me).

DROPPED THE FUCKING BALL, BIOWARE. I'M NEVER EMOTIONALLY INVESTING MYSELF IN YOUR SHIT AGAIN. argh.

I'm angry.

yeah, i agree. all i want is a happy ending for commander shepard. especially after the whole saying goodbye bit to all the crew members and your love interest... geez, heart wrenching.

however, i wasn't that into the catalyst and crucible thing. i feel like bioware's writers did something very bad: they felt compelled to explain everything and created extraneous plot devices because of it. they should've just kept the reapers as some incomprehensible primordial force (i.e. lovecraftian) instead of trying to explain them using an advanced ai that for some reason lived on the citadel the entire time, even though the reapers created the citadel? what the fuck was up with the crucible at all?? why is the advanced, seemingly omniscient AI letting commander shepard decide the fate of the galaxy!?

in my opinion, the reapers were ultra cool in the first mass effect, but the second game fucked that mystery up with the weak-ass collectors plot line and the third one just threw out any semblance of cool out the window in favor of some "deus ex/the matrix" esque bullshit about the singularity and "synthetics vs organics" (which i still don't understand, it seems like an artificial distinction rather than an actual issue to me).

DROPPED THE FUCKING BALL, BIOWARE. I'M NEVER EMOTIONALLY INVESTING MYSELF IN YOUR SHIT AGAIN. argh.

Is that kid an advanced ai? I thought that kid was still unexplainable. Personally I prefer eplanations instead of mystics even if they have flaws, it's how sci-fi is different from fantasy. Even though the ending left me in depression, this game still contains some the most emotional moments in video-gaming history for me. Like Legion's sacrifice, or Thane's death. Or shooting bottles with Garrus is for some reason so memorable. That easter egg with Tali and Garrus was amazing and so unexpected. The biggest problem for me was really the fact that no matter what ending the whole mass effect universe is actually destroyed, because the mass relays are destroyed. And the end credits song.

You buy those veterean packs to unlock the other races. Nova is suicide basicaly if used in silver or gold challenges.

Archived