IGNORED

GUYS IM BACK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME. PROBS NOT. I HAVE ?s

Guest we_kill_soapscum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest we_kill_soapscum

congrats on getting clean. been thinkin about it myself.

im not sure i could have done it without going to a treatment center. but thats mostly because withdrawal is much simpler when you KNOW you can't go out and find smack (cuz i was in a foreign land). resigning yourself mentally to the fact that you're about to feel like utter shit for 30ish days actually makes you physically feel a bit better. its weird.

but yeah the kick was a little over a month, then it was easy, now its difficult, but the clarity of mind i have makes it worth it.

i am much fatter tho. which isnt very cool. but i'm not at jiggling tits fat yet. im just used to Iggy Pop and now i'm approaching Seth Rogan.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

welcome back, and grats on cleaning up!

is it a coincidence you now live a few blocks away from petr?

well. im stalking her. but don't tell her plz. im really gettin' my stalk on over here.

I'm sure it can't have been years? Damn time goes quick! Congrats on the clean time man, I'm coming up for a year myself :-)! Keep up the good work dude and welcome back.

are u aa or na? i have been looking at this group sos that seems kinda cool...way more scientific than aa. but i like aa dont get me wrong.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the brunette girl!! who liked essines!

was her name mold?

nothinglikeyou?

no....beneboi? or was that a dude?

someone ask petr she'll know who i mean...

maybe she had a one syllable name. like six except six is way hotter.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

a watmm orgy would be a sea of premature ejaculation and impotency. my kind of scene. i'll bring the CP you bring Gantz Graf on vinyl.

Archived