IGNORED

GUYS IM BACK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME. PROBS NOT. I HAVE ?s

Guest we_kill_soapscum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest umop_apisdn

congrats on killing that soapscum.

Oh yea, and Joyrex made the site a bit of a haven for people who don't like freedom, so no more posting of tits allowed.

Guest Enter a new display name

It hasnt been that long. I remember your large hadron collidor track.

that was me... didnt mean to steal soaps name :(

You mean the only track of the compilation that was not encoded in 320kbps? Yeah, that's golfer's.

very sad to hear about the loss of chatmm :cry:

i haven't been on watmm in at least a year and a half...things got kind of crazy and i was without internet access for about 9 months. where does the chatmm crew hang out nowadays?

really sad to hear acidphakist maximus and hahahthat were banned.seems like i missed out on a lot of stuff that\s changed at watmm

I missed Sup getting banned. I don't recall him every posting anything offensive, or maybe I just couldn't decipher those posts. He had his own style, I liked him.

Welcome back, I do remember you, and that is a great avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

hey!!

ok so i came out to LA 5 months ago to go to rehab (lol heroin). i spent 3 months there with some skinheads and gangbangers and motorcycle club guys. it wasn't that bad and i got really good at ping pong.

now i am 5 months sober and living in Santa Barbara CA. i have a job at a website startup and i'm still making music (which has gotten much better now that i'm not all smacked out)

i do plan on going back to nyc but i gotta get a job there first. my cat is still in nyc :C

I don't remember you because I'm new to WATMM... but congrats on getting clean man,

welcome back.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mirezzi

Haven't logged into watmm for a while myself, but found this thread & thought I'd welcome you back too! Congrats on getting clean man :)

Wow, been a long while. Howdy.

Archived