IGNORED

Are you capable of surviving?

Guest ex-voto

Guest ex-voto

I'm at the hairdresser right now and the atmosphere was so inspiring I was thinking of the following;

imagine the world is at an end (it's 2012 after al). There is no electricity, which logically would mean no watmm. Besides all this, everything is falling apart. It really is the end.

Are you able to bring something to the rebuilding society you are being part of? Are there any skills that could contribute to the stabilzation of the world? If not, you're probably going to die, since it's going to be about the law of the strongest (this is besides the point). What would your role be in this hypothetical situation? What would your dream function be?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in all honestly id probably join a vigilante group and provide protection over a neighboring village in exchange for food and shelter. Id feel like I was contributing without joining in mindless killing...try to protect the last vestiges of civilization.

but yeah, id probably just die.

Id basically hide and wait for ohter people to gather food and shit, then steal it while they sleep. I would store the stuff, and then create an empire by trading the goods with people in need for more valuable stuff, like women. Then I would have a legion of sexy slaves at my command and I would build houses and schools, where I would teach the faith of kanakori. Children would grow idolzing me as a god,. At some point before my death, if the people are educated enough and follow good morals, I would establish a democracy. This way democracy would be sacralized with my name.

Id basically hide and wait for ohter people to gather food and shit, then steal it while they sleep. I would store the stuff, and then create an empire by trading the goods with people in need for more valuable stuff, like women. Then I would have a legion of sexy slaves at my command and I would build houses and schools, where I would teach the faith of kanakori. Children would grow idolzing me as a god,. At some point before my death, if the people are educated enough and follow good morals, I would establish a democracy. This way democracy would be sacralized with my name.

Gods will have no place in the apocalypse. Bring it.

yes. i'm a good negotiator, a good cook, and quite a crafty bastard to boot. :)

i also have a huge underground bunker i've been building these last 10 years ;) full of food and drink..

Guest ex-voto

in all honestly id probably join a vigilante group

We are the vigilante group... watvg

yes. i'm a good negotiator, a good cook, and quite a crafty bastard to boot. :)

i also have a huge underground bunker i've been building these last 10 years ;) full of food and drink..

You will definitely be recruited, I'll keep you posted.

i'd be the hairdresser

We need those.

600full-the-postman-poster.jpg

lol

btw that's in a year from now dudes, better get ready.

rolf, now a piece of my lunch is on my monitor, yes it's rye bread, okay i'll go clean it up now :(

we'll see ex-voto as "Judge Thread"

judge_dredd_comic_book_cover.jpg

Guest ex-voto

Ok, everyone give their exact locations with latitude and longitude so we can pin point the exact location that would make everyone have to travel the same distance.

or what if we establish a couple smaller communities across Britain and the US...and then create caravans to establish communication and supply lines. we will need weapons for this. but what else is new.

Guest ex-voto

or what if we establish a couple smaller communities across Britain and the US...and then create caravans to establish communication and supply lines. we will need weapons for this. but what else is new.

Ok, but those smaller communities would have to communicate their actions with HQ.

I know a guy that has access to weapons.

Guest ex-voto

I'm big and strong so I make a good pack mule/laborer.

I also can draw and paint so I could be good for recording events/making things look nice.

Hired.

I can't even survive in today's world, let alone a post-apocalyptic one.

youd be amazed at how streamlined your priorities will be. eating, drinking water, sleep, shelter, and not getting shot/mauled by mutant beasts.

im with patternoverlap...im sorta skinny right now but im 6'3", i could start working out now and hopefully have enough muscle by then to support some of the heavy artillery/ammunition supplies.

the WATMMavan:

350px-Predator_%281987%29_-_main_cast.jpg

Archived