IGNORED

have you ever felt so alone, and you just want to cry

dls

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh,ive been on my own for years... feeling lonely more often now, i guess more missing someone to share the experiences with

theres so many amazing and beautiful things to see and hear in the world and i feel like sometimes its only me seeing it, there must be so many things seen and heard alone in the world, unshared, lost

sometimes i think maybe im just here to witness it, not to share it

also i think the universe is evolving into a better universe and the stuff that we 'love' is the stuff that makes it into the next iteration....universe 2.0

if you imagine the universe as a glass of tap water (or ice water with ice) then all the galaxies and stars are the minute impurities and specks within it, how small must we be in that glass then, yet here we are 'separate' from the water and 'conscious' of the water itself....

personally i think the whole universe is alive/conscious, its the first life, the one that began at the big bang and it's that thats been evolving thru the aeons, thru us towards the ever greater universal consciousness

lol: aren't drugs brilliant

tldr: universe is alive, you're not alone, your'e actually part of everything, everything you truely love is saved for next time

Again, all we are - all everything is in the universe - is a collection of recycled atoms that is ever-changing.

chen's been there seen it all and done it. lol

Now i know why we have religion. People have no fucking idea and they hate not knowing stuff so they just make up shit to make themselves feel better about their ignorance.

jesus christ, are you only just getting this now? you ignorant fuck bag.

religion and science were at some point intertwined, as the most rational conclusion one could comprehend was that a larger, more powerful and supernatural humanoid or force was responsible for existence. we are still working out all the kinks.

If religion can make one do good, I am content with them following it.

Now i know why we have religion. People have no fucking idea and they hate not knowing stuff so they just make up shit to make themselves feel better about their ignorance.

I always knew this about religious folks, but after reading this thread full of atheist trying to explaing how everything works with theories, i now understand that the "leaps of faith" are not unique to religion.

religion and science were at some point intertwined, as the most rational conclusion one could comprehend was that a larger, more powerful and supernatural humanoid or force was responsible for existence. we are still working out all the kinks.

good man.

i'[m not religious, but... i could spend all day telling you all what i think of what we are and about everything, but i won't...

because i'm a fucking coward, just like the rest of you... :emotawesomepm9:

good man.

i'[m not religious, but... i could spend all day telling you all what i think of what we are and about everything, but i won't...

i don't think its cowardice to reserve one's opinion...if anything it shows a respectable deal of self-restraint. which I have obviously failed at.

I'm a loner i don't do lonely, i only cry when my blow up doll is punctured

seen. that shit hurts.

good man.

i don't think its cowardice to reserve one's opinion...if anything it shows a respectable deal of self-restraint. which I have obviously failed at.

no, man. completely the opposite!

fuck self restraint, to a certain degree. we should all be more honest and not so afraid of speaking our own minds and opions.

only then will we progress!!!!!

too many people mix up religion with god, i dont thnk they're the same thing

god is whatever god is

religion is a bunch of people telling you what god is (to them) and why you should give them all your money

just because religions are fucked doesnt mean god is fucked or doesnt exist

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Wha? You pooped in the refrigerator? And... you ate a whole... wheel of cheese!?

How did you do that?

Wow.. I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

too many people mix up religion with god, i dont thnk they're the same thing

god is whatever god is

religion is a bunch of people telling you what god is (to them) and why you should give them all your money

just because religions are fucked doesnt mean god is fucked or doesnt exist

true that.

I always knew this about religious folks, but after reading this thread full of atheist trying to explaing how everything works with theories, i now understand that the "leaps of faith" are not unique to religion.

What I posted is not "theory".

It's some of the most basic measurable, factual physics a person can learn.... Maybe you weren't referring to me though ;)

It's some of the most basic measurable, factual physics a person can learn.... Maybe you weren't referring to me though ;)

here here :)

god is theory. religion is theory, though the are some very real and relevant life lessons to be learned from the Bible.

what we know about physics so far is fact. or is it?

maybe 100 years from now people will be laughing at our peoeples, like we laugh at the people who thought the world was flat.

and that wasn't even that long ago.

even though the Sumerians knew our planet was round... and that we were part of a Solar system, 6,000+ years ago........... Lol

god is theory. religion is theory, though the are some very real and relevant life lessons to be learned from the Bible.

maybe 100 years from now people will be laughing at our peoeples, like we laugh at the people who thought the world was flat.

even though the Sumerians knew our planet was round... and that we were part of a Solar system, 6,000+ years ago........... Lol

True.... Our knowledge of the universe so far is actually quite inaccurate. ....

The basic physics that apply at the macro scale don't actually ring true at the micro scale. The relationships between gravity/mass etc don't actually apply at the micro scale (neutrinos, quarks, etc etc).

What physics needs is a grand unified theory of physics that explains all on both scales. So far the most popular model is string theory.

Edit: inaccurate is the wrong word... incomplete maybe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

Again, all we are - all everything is in the universe - is a collection of recycled atoms that is ever-changing.

chen's been there seen it all and done it. lol

So have you. So has everyone.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

God and religion are not theories.

Much of what we think we know about physics is theory.

And it's "hear, hear" not "here, here"

Archived