IGNORED

Hipsters do the darnest things

YO303

yeah i was about to say certain users, like Dan C, stand out as being hipsters but i didn't bother because who cares innit

yeah i was about to say certain users, like Dan C, stand out as being hipsters but i didn't bother because who cares innit

So proud

WATMM; hipsters in denial or too hip to be a hipster making you a niche hipster = ultra hipster maybe ?

no, most watmmers don't have good (or bad, depending on how you see it) enough dress sense to be hipsters, and thus get pissed off at the hipsters that do and can get da wimminz as a result.

i accrue about 9% annual hipster interest with my scarf and pipe alone. my barnes and noble giftcards add about another 2%. so by the age of 29 i should be a fully accredited hipster. i should be able to purchase vinyl and pbr once im fully accredited (crosses fingers).

anyone know the hipster index rating for beards? last i heard it was equivalent to non-prescription glasses.

(grows a beard just in case)

My old band mates were using the "hipster" term to describe their dad back in '97. So for me a hipster will always be a middle aged dude who listens to Zeppelin/Tool and smokes pot with his kids' friends.

Archived