IGNORED

El-P - Cancer For Cure

Guest Aserinsky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this was coming out, and knew that I really should get round to listening to it, but this thread has been the (late) kick in the pants to go out and buy this.

Loved everything he did with CF & CanOx and as someone else has already menetioned, the first weareallgoingtoburninhell mix is one of the best things Ive heard.

Picked this up at the begining of the week and it's been in my car stero pretty much constantly. It's a great follow-up to I'll Sleep When You're Dead.It's another tour de force by El, it fucking bangs (on a proper system the bass in "The Full Retard" is ridiculous), but it also has it's interesting atmospheric moments as well. The production is ace as always, one of the better hip-hop releases I've heard in years. I rocked ISWYD frequently since it was released, and this one will most definitely make it into my regular rotations as well... It's a great album worth picking up.

"So you should pump this shit like they do in the future..."

Archived