IGNORED

Radiohead - Creep Remix

android402

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I would probably think this remix is fucking amazing if the super robot mouse FX voice was a just reverbed out slightly more than subtle backing to adding in the normal untouched lead vocal as the focus. Wouldn't have to have the normal lead vocal as loud as usual in pop just louder than that robot mouse and it feel a lot less silly.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

There are points when the lead vocal doesn't sound robot mouse for a moment, which is good, but you wouldn't have to make it all robo mouse to support an untouched lead vocal, just keep it how it is, add reverb to the heavy FX vocal. Then take off the extreme FX drop it in as a separate layer to be the lead vocal. At most maybe put a minor amount of distortion the new lead vocal.

Seriously, this is a really good remix, amazing for sure, but you can't take it seriously at all with that robot mouse. Sure it kinda has a up lifting vibe, which is cool, but it's so good it shouldn't make people literally laugh.

i agree with blanket, this would be pretty enjoyable minus the effect on the vocal. even if you just took it much closer to the original. the processing on it is not nice to listen to.

Guest Hermann

Sadly I have to be boring too and agree with the rest of the statements, this is awesome minus the weird effects on the vocals. I would probably even be willing to take this piece along with vocals and redo the vocals part myself if I could because it could be soooo good. Could even be longer since the main line is so nice (especially the introduction to the beat at 2:15)

Well done though, this is very impressive ;)

really musical also, I appreciate that you pulled back when we expect more, and let it build. great production. looking forward to hearing more of your music.

Seriously, this is a really good remix, amazing for sure, but you can't take it seriously at all with that robot mouse. Sure it kinda has a up lifting vibe, which is cool, but it's so good it shouldn't make people literally laugh.

Yeah, the mouse vocal should be toned down. Otherwise very nice!

Guest Hermann

Thanks for the comments guys :) The remix was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek cause I'm not really a fan of the song and I know the band themselves don't really take it seriously.

That may be true, I´m not a huge fan of the song either, but this remix could be so good, even better than the original, if you just took off the effects on vocals... Maybe you don´t even need the vocals there, everyone knows what song it is anyway.

Maybe you could even just make the vocal line with some synth? Though I dunno maybe that´s a stupid idea..

Archived