IGNORED

NHL Playoffs 2012

tontonz1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sons were sitting with me when the Kings scored the winning goal... I grabbed both their shoulders and started yellin!

Hockey is probably one of the best spectator sports, but somehow I have trouble following the finals without falling to sleep. It doesn't help that they start at 3am here either. Maybe not being invested in either team has something to do with it. Will try to watch the whole game 5 and see the Kings win the Cup on away ice, like all the recent winners have and they'll make playoff history by winning every away game on their way to the Cup.

Congrats to the Kings for a well deserved championship. It's about timing and the Kings peaked at the right time and swept away with the Cup. It's been a long time coming and returning to the finals isn't a sure thing so enjoy it.

Great finish and I'm glad the Kings won. Felt sorry for Marty, though, with those last two goals.

And the Kings fans didn't even riot and shoot at my apartment like a bunch of Lakers fans. Warms the heart cockles. Granted, LAPD put a "tactical alert" on Downtown LA and threw every cop it had onto Figueroa St. Still. Heart cockles.

Archived