IGNORED

Dark,fresh tunage

Guest dirbx

don't like the sound of the amen style drums, they need equing imo. the bass seems way too loud and in a general way there is not enough happening in the high end of the spectrum. on the artistic side of things i think it sounds too much like something i've heard with better production and beat programming already.

Guest dirbx

Thanks for the positive feedback.All the breaks are in my library and have been edited a fair bit and names changed so I cant remember the origin...Also I'm lucky to have a good friend with a massive homemade library of amazing drum kits that he has put many years of work into that i dip into.Cheers dude.....Check out my soundcloud for more http://soundcloud.com/dirtbox13

Thanks buddy,Glad you like it.Here's something you might also like....

At least you understand the resemblance between your music and a dick.

On a more serious note, you shouldn't post your tracks if you can't take a crit. You should also review other people's music instead of caring just about feedback on your tracks. This is a community, consider yourself lucky for getting feedback when you've been totally useless to other members so far.

Thanks buddy,Glad you like it.Here's something you might also like....

At least you understand the resemblance between your music and a dick.

On a more serious note, you shouldn't post your tracks if you can't take a crit. You should also review other people's music instead of caring just about feedback on your tracks. This is a community, consider yourself lucky for getting feedback when you've been totally useless to other members so far.

This. This is not MySpace (lol) or Soundcloud where everyone just writes 'FRESH!'. Luckily a lot of the users in the YLC make different kinds of music and therefore like different kinds of music, so you're going to bump into people who are going to love your spastastic breaks or absolutely hate them, and then there are some who will give you genuine critique. Remember the word 'critique' is not a negative word.

yan g is a bit of a dick but also pretty much carries this part of the forum on his own shoulders and says what needs to be said.

No, he's not. Yan actually gives feedback that can be extremely useful. After fiddling with a tune for days or even weeks it can be hard to tell what works and what doesn't. Having someone else listen to it is extremely useful because they can point out things that you can no longer hear or have never noticed.

Remember, if you only want people to tell you that they love your track and nothing more then go post somewhere else.

Archived