IGNORED

Aesop Rock - Skelethon

Rubin Farr

Guest umop_apisdn

I've enjoyed this release a bit more thoroughly than some in the past, overall very pleased.

Listened yesterday for the first time and enjoyed it. It felt a bit overlong as most hip-hop albums tend to. I can only take so many words in one listening experience. But it's quality.

Listened yesterday for the first time and enjoyed it. It felt a bit overlong as most hip-hop albums tend to. I can only take so many words in one listening experience. But it's quality.

Exactly, better in small doses. I was in for a bit of a doozey yesterday. I got it in the mail yesterday and listened to it twice.

Enjoying the hell out of this album lately, the production is great, the instrumentals are really interesting and the lyrics are as sharp as ever. Definitely a darker album. I picked up the physical copy on CD and I've been playing this in the car a lot lately. It makes a great album for driving down I-94 at sunset.

Archived