IGNORED

electronic fags

pcock

I think they're a great idea and they do taste realistic. I managed to stop smoking without anything but I've got a mate who smokes the ones that light up blue at the end, not sure what brand.

He still does tend to stupidly buy fags though. I think it's the whole procedure of smoking. Not just the inhalation but the going outside and actually lighting something when at the pub.

i never understood how ppl could smoke a pack a day or more until i felt nicotine withdrawal. it aint pretty.

(i'll still have a cig/spliff, but no more than my quota allows)

It's not battery acid you're tasting -- if you draw too hard on the mouthpiece, it floods the chamber with the liquid nicoteine, which comes out through the hole. You have to learn to suck gently, but firmly. Fag suckin', like a champ.

510s are a solid mainstream model.

i feel like it's possible some of the really shitty ones 'leak' battery acid, but all the decent ones i've seen it wouldn't be physical impossible for battery acid to leak into the atomizer, there is no hole or area in which it would be able to seep through.

and yeah Encey is right. My favorite E-cig style is the 'drip tip' where it has no cotton filter to soak up the liquid, you just drop 3 drops directly on the atomizer, hits much nicer than the other style too

and nicotine patches/chewing gum? tried those?

that shit does not really help unless you are desperate to quit. The sense of relief seems so small and yeah they taste awful, the most accurate description of the gum is "it tastes like pepper"

What? How is telling you about the risk of smoking acid from leaked batteries retarded? This happened to me and there are plenty of stories online. I know e-ciggarets companies are working on making their product safer but after my experience i'm not touching any of that shit anymore.

nah, that's definitely a good point—sorry about that dude. took me a sec to realize how the poor quality of included batteries would indicate the poor quality of the e-cigarettes with which the batteries are provided, so definitely a good point on your part. *smokes regular cigarette*

i used CHampix.. it's a pill, that works... never smoking again.

how long you been on it? any feelings of depression or suicide? lots of bad press about that stuff over here.

how long you been on it? any feelings of depression or suicide? lots of bad press about that stuff over here.

hope yek hasn't done anything silly!

I just don't buy cigarettes ever except for very rare occasions. If I need to smoke I bum from someone. It keeps me from ever being able to smoke on my own. If I do buy a pack I throw it away after the one night or day that I wanted to smoke.

my aunt and uncle smoked a pack a day each for twenty-five years and they have finally quit thanks to electronic cigarettes. i recommend them.

it took about a month i think, now i'm off smoking for about 3 years. i didn't notice any side effects but i'm on anxiety medication to begin with so i don't know...it really was the easiest way to quit, i tried the patch the gum... those didn't work. champix takes away that urge to smoke so when you do smoke, you think to yourself, why am i doing this? i don't need this

yep, i had a major breakthrough, got through my first weekend ever getting completely drunk and didnt smoke a single bit of tobacco, using my cheap e-fag everytime i got really desperate. by sunday i wasnt even really thinking about them.

Archived