IGNORED

electronic fags

pcock

so, im doing really well, im three weeks into quitting cigarettes, and its been rough, but ive done it, but see for when ive had a bottle of tequila and a few swedgers, and im so desperately choking for a cigerette i feel like i might cave, id like an electronic cigarette to get over the craving.

does anyone have one? ive got a budget of 50-60 quid, and im not sure which ones are best.

Guest Drahken

My friend got one of those 'Blu' or whatever versions. He said it did jack shit for his cravings, although he wasn't really motivated to quit, he bought it because he thought he could use it on an airplane.

just smoke a cig when you're drinking. i quit over 3 months ago and see no problem with smoking one when i'm at a party (i don't really party). it's way cheaper and boy it feels good.

unless you drink every day, then it's a different problem altogether.

nah, im determined im never going to smoke another real cigarette. im hopelessly addicted to them, and im pretty much just a weak as fuck human being if i cant just stop putting them in my mouth. i just want a nice electronic one for when i hit rock bottom when im drunk. ive got a ten quid one just now, and its ok i guess, but i heard if i just pay a bit more, il get a new one.

Guest sirch

they have them for sale at the pharmacy counter in most supermarkets now...

saw them in tesco a few days ago.

just go in there and ask about them, innit.

Guest Drahken

So thankful I kicked my habit a decade ago. I still smoke one from time to time when I drink or party heavy but I can't tolerate the taste sober so its easy sailing. The smell is nostalgic though and doesn't bother me. Now if smokes tasted like top grade cheeba I'd be doomed.

Guest sirch

i just can't give up. i've tried so many times but it drives me absolutely fucking crazy!

i literally need a cigarette every hour now or i will kill somebody.

it's not a good way to be. i don't even enjoy smoking now. i like the smell, still... but i don't like the act.

but i have to do it.

never checked out electronic cigs before. maybe i should... it's either that, or lung cancer, or murder.

You're pretty much smoking batteries. Most of these e-ciggarets are faulty, the chamber that holds acid and other toxic things could break at any point. You are better off smoking real cigarets.

that is literally idiotic advice, well done.

Well is up to you. I quit smoking over a year ago and like you i was stabbing my eyes with forks because of the craving, i bought some e-ciggarets online tried it once then it started leaking liquid (acid), did some online research and found out it was a common problem with e-ciggarets.

Quitting is hard, you just gonna have to suck it up, its gonna be hell for a while. Good luck.

Well is up to you. I quit smoking over a year ago and like you i was stabbing my eyes with forks because of the craving, i bought some e-ciggarets online tried it once then it started leaking liquid (acid), did some online research and found out it was a common problem with e-ciggarets.

Quitting is hard, you just gonna have to suck it up, its gonna be hell for a while. Good luck.

it sounds like you're talking about battery acid, which you could have solved by not using whatever shitty batteries were included.

What? How is telling you about the risk of smoking acid from leaked batteries retarded? This happened to me and there are plenty of stories online. I know e-ciggarets companies are working on making their product safer but after my experience i'm not touching any of that shit anymore.

Guest sirch

What? How is telling you about the risk of smoking acid from leaked batteries retarded? This happened to me and there are plenty of stories online. I know e-ciggarets companies are working on making their product safer but after my experience i'm not touching any of that shit anymore.

i took my post back after reading your other post. soz ......

*going for a fag*

i've never really tried quitting for real, but i only smoke like 4-5 a day so i keep telling myself it won't be a problem whenever i decide to quit. i bought one of those e-cigs a while back though just to try them out and yeah, acid leaking into my mouth.

it sounds like you're talking about battery acid, which you could have solved by not using whatever shitty batteries were included.

When you buy a product you shouldn't have to worry about battery acid leaking into your mouth...

Archived