IGNORED

Hardware Sequencers under $300

Cryptowen

the emx is pretty chill for sequencing.

^^One of the most underrated things about this machine.

The drum sounds require tons of tweaking. Expect a few months to a year of fiddling with the motion sequencer to get any synths that are worth while. But hot damn, that sequencer is still one of my go-to's when I need to sequence hardware.

one of the most neglected things about the EMX as a sequencer is that it has a very neat/fun to use arp ribbon controller which can be played almost like an instrument in and of itself. You can force the values to over 20 different musical scales. It's one of the most pure pleasure improvisational tools i've ever seen on a midi controller device. On the device itself triggering it's own sounds is alright, but once you take it midi out it's pretty damn awesome,. especially controlling a monophonic analog synth

ya same here about the price. HOnestly, just get a friend in the US to receive it and ship it out to you. Or if you ever visit there order it and pick it up. I just had 2 electribes sent to my parents house, and I plan to sell them here as you can make soem quite decent profit. >:D

Yeah I'm all over Craigslist at the moment steady trying to find someone in Memphis selling theirs....

Also ma and pa who happened to find some dusty analog audio equipment in the attic, something like "hey hun, you wanna keep this arp 2600? I bet we can get 20 bucks for this piece of crap!" .....dreamz do come true sometimes ya know

Dude you aren't kidding

Austin, tx Craigslist is not fuckin around when it comes to gear....

I'm putting that in my back pocket

Archived