IGNORED

Baldness cure could be on shelves in two years

syd syside

I shave my head because I'm bald, lucky for me it suits me. If I or friends look at old photos of me with hair I just look very, very weird and odd lol. I'm happy being hairless :biggrin:

maybe you're just highly evolved?........ or highly bald ! :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let it be true! yeah, confidence and swag gets the ladies. everyones got a secret way to get girls. who cares..being bald is fucking boring. booooring

going bald was really hard for me. i have ocd so got obsessive about it. i didn't accept it lightly, but now i dont even think about it. transferred my obsessions elsewhere. damn, what a waste of time. still, it sucked going bald. especially since i had no genetic warning as all my family has thick hair

more virile, supposedly? lol. i don't buy it. most girls i/i've know don't like "baldies" or "slapheads". their words, not mine.

but who cares... appearances... what is this... ?? some twisted action replay of pre-historic history in the Heat magazine year of 2012..? or what?

• 3 years later...

i noticed i'm getting that classic pattern baldness M shape on my forehead, pretty sad for someone who just turned 24. when did some of you start noticing it and how quickly did it change? my plan is to just have hair that is long enough to cover up any patches, and when i hit 40 i'll shave my head and look like a badass :D

yeah, bout mid 20's it started happening to me, now i just shave my head, keep it short. nothing can be done about it... cept said cure,hm.

i noticed i'm getting that classic pattern baldness M shape on my forehead, pretty sad for someone who just turned 24. when did some of you start noticing it and how quickly did it change? my plan is to just have hair that is long enough to cover up any patches, and when i hit 40 i'll shave my head and look like a badass :D

I wouldn't consider that sad. It's more a matter of genetics.

I think my balding started to take form @ 27. But back in my Japan days one of my fellow exchange students from the UK already had a Homer Simpson head when he was only 21.

My coworker buddy turned 41 about two months ago and a full dome shave has worked fine for him, saving the beard.

I understand some women find balding attractive tho, as long as we shave our hair short. But hairpieces are a no-no.

Guest Enter a new display name

lol.

i'm 23. i live in constant fear of balding. although i have loads of hair i am always checking to see if it is thinning in the back. highly stressful.

That's the thing: stress makes you go bald.

lol.

i'm 23. i live in constant fear of balding. although i have loads of hair i am always checking to see if it is thinning in the back. highly stressful.

Have you checked your taint?

That's where it starts

*implants irrational fear*

lol.

That's the thing: stress makes you go bald.

The auto-catalytic cycle of bald

Archived