IGNORED

Wild song

Entorwellian

Haha. These watery laughing tones make me giddy. I like the way the melody comes out of them in the beginning. The sounds are really nicely considered. I like how little bits of order keep emerging from the chaos. The rising pad around 3:00 is pretty joyous. The quieter section around 5:00 is welcome, and then the pretty old-movie-soundtrack bits are very cool. I think this is my favorite part of the track.

Nice job man, and it's good to see you around again!

Too random. Probably gonna be boring. Oh right getting more interesting. Nice sounds like the differing repeat speeds. Pad kicks in fast and is real nice. Pad takes over. Still has that random vibe to it but is hanging on to musicality (just(sums up track)). Percussive glitchy sounds come in again. Kinda bored of them a bit now. Might have preffered a different direction for the track. Liking the mangled plucked melodic sounds. Pad kicks in again. Not real keen on it's abrupt appearance this time but enjoying it's return so whatever.

Yes, the beginning is a bit too random but it picks up from them. Nice hectic feeling and colorful sounds. The pads create a nice placid counter effect to the rest.

This is awesome stuff man....Liking the randomness myself. Reminds me of HCCBU (Vsnares) a little bit.... randomness at first but pulled back into sense with some familiar sound, in this case the pad, I like the watery, glimmery feel to the pad. Those are the sounds I always enjoy making, something about it...

And high quality sounds too. I liked KroZ and When a Crow Turns White, but something about this sounds different. Is this different hardware or software than your last endeavour?

And high quality sounds too. I liked KroZ and When a Crow Turns White, but something about this sounds different. Is this different hardware or software than your last endeavour?

Yes new software. Mix of Max/MSP/Jitter, Renoise and Cool Edit Pro

Archived