IGNORED

Outtake from the Skyscrapers Comp

Cryptowen

Sounds like a cave level in a SNES rpg; I'm wandering about waiting for an imminent random battle to occur *SWOOOOSH!!!*

Great to hear this, though I definitely prefer the track of yours that made it on the comp; it is one of my favorite tracks on there in fact!

I like this one way more than the track on the compilation be honest, but I can see why it wasn't chosen. This is very organic sounding, and doesn't really sound very skyscraper-y to me. reminds me of a warm sunny day or something like that. It's a bit short, but then again, it gets right to the point which is always a good thing in my opinion.

Noice!

Very sort of oriental feel to the percussion synths, felt like percussion though. I like it.

Thanks. No synths on this track, actually. It's all samples I made with a cello

though I definitely prefer the track of yours that made it on the comp

Good to hear. Most of the tracks I'm working on right now sound more like that one (actually sort of mid-way between the two, with the weird sampley noises & beats like the comp one & dramatic pads like this one)

It's a bit short

This is actually pretty drawn out by my standards. About 80% of my "finished" tracks from this year are under a minute in length.

I'm probably gonna try to do a few long ones before I do my next album to balance it out

Thanks for listening dudes

Guest Frankie5fingers

Sounds like a cave level in a SNES rpg; I'm wandering about waiting for an imminent random battle to occur *SWOOOOSH!!!*

Great to hear this, though I definitely prefer the track of yours that made it on the comp; it is one of my favorite tracks on there in fact!

i had the same exact feeling to this. it sounds like something from Chrono Trigger.

great song Crypt. this sounds fantastic.

Archived