IGNORED

studio back online for the first time since my pc melted in may,

pcock

glad you enjoyed, this was a 7 hour coked up binge track with my friend rosie, but im gonna practice the shit out of it the next few months and hopefully get some releases printed onto vinyl around glasgow or maybe berlin labels. ive got the contacts, we'll see how it goes.

Sounds great! Very German and fucking heavy! ;)

Maybe it's just my hearing but it sounds as if it is panned a bit too much to the left? Like I said, it could be my hearing. I would probably re-EQ the kick so it gets a bit more top and maybe remove everything under 40-50 hz, because it prevents the track from getting louder :) But hell yeah, nice to hear you finally got some equipment so you can bang out those tunes!

Sounds great! Very German and fucking heavy! ;)

Maybe it's just my hearing but it sounds as if it is panned a bit too much to the left? Like I said, it could be my hearing. I would probably re-EQ the kick so it gets a bit more top and maybe remove everything under 40-50 hz, because it prevents the track from getting louder :) But hell yeah, nice to hear you finally got some equipment so you can bang out those tunes!

you had this completely right, ive just noticed ive had the gain on the left channel of my input from synth to soundcard 30% higher than the right, so its back to the drawing board on the synths basically.

Archived