IGNORED

Dubencym Tune

encym

Guest vletrmx

Although I don't have the gift of exact genre specification; whatever this classifies as is seriously great. I guess the first segment lands somewhere between drone and ambient, but it sounds completely unique and not just a little intense (e.g. not dreamy strings and cheesy vocal samples. Not hating on people who do that, it's just not my thing.) But when things really get going in the later half with the whole bass/click motif, it gets especially awesome. I'd see the perfect length being somewhere inbetween, but no real criticism here. keep up the good work!

Guest Frankie5fingers
I listened to this a while back. Listened again just now. Awesome stuff encym!

same. i forgot about how amazing this track is.

Yeah nice ,listening atm the the definitive vers..

Im diggin the...balance of elements, not too much not too less. Its a strong aspect of this track,

Nice work on the experimental touch, mood, flow ,you now.

(I wouldev gone more melodic but thats me)

Interesting to say the least.

Thanx for sharing

Yeah nice ,listening atm the the definitive vers..

Im diggin the...balance of elements, not too much not too less. Its a strong aspect of this track,

Nice work on the experimental touch, mood, flow ,you now.

(I wouldev gone more melodic but thats me)

Interesting to say the least.

Thanx for sharing

Cheers!

Guest active galaxies

Nice stuff. The definitive version is much tighter, than the long one, although the noisy second-half of 'long' is the most interesting section of all of this. Well-balanced dubbiness that, as Food says above, works well as it all hangs off your strong bassline.

I'll look out for a Willesden Green space dub follow up, I guess :)

this is superb. your tracks always seem to be :) great job man. yeah i agree, i can't pin this sound down, which is awesome. very unique. that low end is sick. such a creepy, enjoyable vibe.

Thanks indeed! Watch for a release with a remix soon!

Guest Aserinsky

Beautiful! I honestly cannot give any fault here, I absolutely love the half / double tempo feeling (not sure how else to describe it?) that's going on here, there's a serious amount of detail here.

Nice stuff. The definitive version is much tighter, than the long one, although the noisy second-half of 'long' is the most interesting section of all of this. Well-balanced dubbiness that, as Food says above, works well as it all hangs off your strong bassline.

I'll look out for a Willesden Green space dub follow up, I guess :)

Thanks for the compliments. I shall start work on a Wormwood Scrubs Dub Version soon :-)

Beautiful! I honestly cannot give any fault here, I absolutely love the half / double tempo feeling (not sure how else to describe it?) that's going on here, there's a serious amount of detail here.

Thanks. It's currently being mastered and will be released very soon!

Hey all,

This is now finally available as a single with a fat remix by Tokyo Tower!

Check it out at http://soundcloud.com/encym/sets/kensal-single/

The B-Side: http://soundcloud.com/encym/kensal-dub-tokyo-tower-remix

and download at http://encym.bandcamp.com/album/kensal-single

Cheers for everybody's enthusiastic and constructive comments!

Archived