IGNORED

[Drill'n bass] Untitled melodic drill'n bass demo

Guest Skip

I like....

Where can I find more?

Only feedback is that the melody could shift around a bit more, instead of on every "n"th count... Might make it a bit less predictable. But great work nonetheless :)

I like how it sounds, but keep waiting for the track to actually kick off.

I agree with StephenG that the harmonic content could have a more developed rhythm, s well. Now it doesn't really feel like there's a melody there (which the thread title suggests), it's rather a slightly embellished/arpeggiated version of the original two chord pattern.

Guest Lucy Faringold

the drums are well lush (snare sound is A+). Would have liked some dirty bass to fuck shit up at some point and add some texture. I like the ghostly synths. But yeah, some sort of bass development would really set this off for me.

Guest khrimson

great start, I would add some bass drops, battery set switch and I'd detune with an envelope the melodies. Keep working on it!

It's got a good sound, very similar to Freeman, Hardy and Willis Acid at first, then the nice melody branches out, maybe make it get more epic and go around the melody with some new chords underneath in a different mode? The one thing about the drum programming I'd change is to make the snare lilt change to a more triplet based feel, so it's more in the d&b style, rhythms wise. Sounds nice though!

Archived