IGNORED

had a baby today!

Guest Franklin

*yeah that was pretty crazy, I actually had dinner with Tim yesterday and he mentioned something about the enormous difference in hairiness between Plum's behind and Plum's legs. I wasn't able to guess which configuration of hairiness, however. I went with hairy behind and shaved leg and Tim poker faced me. Hey by the way we're going to Boston Market for lunch today if you want to join us, pretty sure Kelly from accounting is having a baby shower there. Also don't forget we ran out of toner yesterday so we'll need another order at your earliest convenience. Make sure the PO number is legible this time please. Thanks Plum. -Fred*

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*yeah I know right? believe me, I wasn't going to make that mistake. that's why we all waited this long, we're just going to have the baby shower then wheel her off to go have her C Section I think. text me if u need a ride*

Well add another WATMM Baby to the list.

My Daughter Olivia was born this morning at 5.20am ~ 6lbs 9ozs very very long labor had to be helped with forceps so the little thing has a few marks and stuff on her head.

Almost born on my own birthday just 5 hours past it.

Life begins now!

Well add another WATMM Baby to the list.

My Daughter Olivia was born this morning at 5.20am ~ 6lbs 9ozs very very long labor had to be helped with forceps so the little thing has a few marks and stuff on her head.

Almost born on my own birthday just 5 hours past it.

Life begins now!

Congrats. Love her until you die.

hah !! We've almost got enough kids to start a classroom. Once the younger members start popping 'em out, we'll have a school.

25-s-Large.jpg

That's headmaster Joyrex in the middle.

Archived