IGNORED

Share a little joke

YO303

A Nigerian businessman is visiting a trading partner in Russia. They get around to drinking some vodka, and the Russian says to the Nigerian: "We have a game in Russia called Russian roulette. Have you heard of it?" The Nigerian replies that he hasn't, and so the Russian explains it to him over a few more glasses of vodka. The Nigerian, after a few more glasses decides, what the hell, and says, "Sure, I'll give it a shot." Well they play, and nobody loses! Hooray.

A few weeks later, the Russian is visiting his trading partner in Nigeria. They get around to drinking, and after a while the Nigerian says, "Hello my fried. In honour of your visit we created a game very similar to your Russian Roulette, would you like to play?" The Russian replies "Sure, i vould love to play!" The Nigerian takes the Russian into a hut where six beautiful Nigerian women are kneeling in a circle. He says to the Russian, "you can have a blowjob from any one of these women." The Russian looks at the Nigerian suspiciously and asks, "Vat's the catch?" The Nigerian answers,

"One of them is a cannibal."

my penis just welped

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a man walks into a petrol station and says ''can i have a kitkat chunky?'

so the woman gives him a kitkat chunky to which he replies, ''whats this, i wanted a normal kitkat you fat bitch.''

Archived