IGNORED

Share a little joke

YO303

I heard this joke today and i thought it was pretty funny..

So a mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "we dont serve your kind here" and the mushroom responds with "why not, i'm a fun guy" :cisfor:

Share jokes you heard, i'll be laughing for sure.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a woman reports to her husband "i've just heard some great news on the radio. the police know who the pedophile is and they're going to arrest him tonight"

her husband replies "that's fantastic. let's celebrate by moving permanently to australia"

The flea was walking down the street when all of the sudden it was jumped by a gang of roaches, the flea starts running and starts knocking on the centipede's door, the flea was like "open up please open up!!, im being robbed", the centipede awoken by the knocks says to the flea "hold on flea, i'll be right there just let me put on my shoes first".

yes but 'fungi' is plural and this eukaryote appears unaccompanied :cerious:

also mushrooms & alcohol are not a funny combination, okay.

A man knocks at your front door, shouting that his name is simply 'Boo,' and inquiring as to the source of your sadness.

Are you German?

Man goes to the doctor, he says: "Doctor! Doctor! Please you've got to help me!"

Doctor comforts the patient: "Sit down, relax, take a deep breath. Tell me what your problem is and I can help you"

The man takes a moment to gather his bearings and describes his problem: "Well, every time I wake up in the morning I start singing Sex Bomb. And I can't stop. Even in the shower, at work, in the car, with my friends, or when I'm in bed with my wife. I just can't stop singing it and it's making me and all the people around me crazy! It's ruining my life!"

The doctor takes a moment to ponder the patient's condition "Hmm, I see"

"So, doctor, what am I supposed to do? What's wrong with me?" Asked the man in impatient concern.

"I believe I know what your problem is" started the doctor "You have a case of the Tom Jones syndrome".

The man's eyes widened at the sound of such a serious sounding ailment. "Oh my god, is it dangerous? Do a lot of people get this sort of thing?"

The doctor raised his hand to quell the patient's worries and said: "It's not unusual"

Archived