IGNORED

the Prediction thread

LimpyLoo

I think the music future is bright. Electronica is goign mainstream, resulting in more people making electronica, more competition, more pressure on being original, ect. You can already hear the glimpse in the pop world. everything from Bieber to Rihanna is going electronica and I personnaly am starting to like some of them beats. Rap is coming back but with a electronica beat. Le1f, spaceghostprup is good examples. You will see more and more sort of mix between trance, break beat, idm. Vocals in electronica will be more and more proeminent, but with a tasteful way, no the trancey way.

I really beleive the future is bright musically and that the years to come will get better and better!

/thread

Guest Shit Attack

Real artists will die in the gutter while the mediocre and lame self promoters sell their wares to people of low moral fibre and absolutely no taste. Things will decline to the point that In the year 2548 music will be outlawed altogether. Then a giant soundwave played by the very last musician on earth will travel the length of the galaxy and destroy the universe. and i will laugh while recording it onto my walkman from the 16th dimension.

I think the music future is bright. Electronica is goign mainstream, resulting in more people making electronica, more competition, more pressure on being original, ect. You can already hear the glimpse in the pop world. everything from Bieber to Rihanna is going electronica and I personnaly am starting to like some of them beats. Rap is coming back but with a electronica beat. Le1f, spaceghostprup is good examples. You will see more and more sort of mix between trance, break beat, idm. Vocals in electronica will be more and more proeminent, but with a tasteful way, no the trancey way.

I really beleive the future is bright musically and that the years to come will get better and better!

/thread

/world.

diluted past participle, past tense of di·lute (Verb)
Verb
  1. Make (a liquid) thinner or weaker by adding water or another solvent to it.
  2. Make (something) weaker in force, content, or value by modifying it or adding other elements to it.

Stars of the Lid will score Terrence Malick's next film with an orchestra of jew's harps. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew%27s_harp

The film's plotline revolves around a housepainter reflecting on his childhood while painting a house by himself in the middle of a grassy field somewhere in South Dakota. The film was funded by Benjamin Moore®, who's paint can be see in the film drying in real time.

Prediction: We will hate the new music of the future because we will be old. The music will be more subtly sophisticated but we won't get why the new music is like it is and not how we imagined it would be.

this is one of my biggest fears in life

Archived