IGNORED

HOW DEEP

chassis

This is really trippy stuff. I used to get stoned and slow down Genesis songs (and a few other similar bands) and warp them around just for fun. This reminds me of that. Good times. I think I might dig some of that up and give it another listen. I haven't done that, or drugs, for that matter in a long time. Thanks for bringing up some old memories I've forgotten about. I love how music does that.

Anyways, really good song man. Definitely my cup of tea.

Guest active galaxies

Nice stuff, the zoned out / slowed-down r&b vibe makes it sound very Tri Angle Records-y, which is, of course, a good thing.

intro reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBoVtBQq4jY

which is a compliment

I dont quite see the similarity, but thanks for the compliment.

This is really trippy stuff. I used to get stoned and slow down Genesis songs (and a few other similar bands) and warp them around just for fun. This reminds me of that. Good times. I think I might dig some of that up and give it another listen. I haven't done that, or drugs, for that matter in a long time. Thanks for bringing up some old memories I've forgotten about. I love how music does that.

Anyways, really good song man. Definitely my cup of tea.

I quite like playing stuff at 33 thats supposed to be 45, usually changes the mood of the track. There used to be a rip on youtube of Archmaid via RDJ that someone had their pitch slider slighty off and it made the track sound really moany, its was great. cant find it now though

Nice stuff, the zoned out / slowed-down r&b vibe makes it sound very Tri Angle Records-y, which is, of course, a good thing.

I too am a fan of Tri Angley stuff.

This is really nice, depressingly uplifting. Kind of happy and sad at the same time. Probably would have mixed the hats a bit lower but that's just me.

I planning on mix this better then making it available for DL, so Ill keep that in mind.

The kicks need some werk.

Archived