IGNORED

FOR SALE: Yamaha TC-800GL Cassette Deck

mcglockers

Lovely deck for sale, stopped working a few months ago. I'm assuming it's either a belt/motor issue as it was a gradual decline in function. I figured someone here might have the time/tools to fix it. Either way, sold as not working.

The audio quality was great when working and it has some lovely VU meters which are a must for tape decks. Portable as well it takes batteries.

Only posting to England I'm afraid. More decks to be listed soon.

jQ47kTZ.jpg

While we are on the subject, I have this parrot that stopped moving some months ago.

It doesn't talk or anything anymore but I think it would make someone a lovely ornament.

0.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

:facepalm:

Fucking LOL

Lovely deck for sale, stopped working a few months ago. I'm assuming it's either a belt/motor issue as it was a gradual decline in function. I figured someone here might have the time/tools to fix it. Either way, sold as not working.

The audio quality was great when working and it has some lovely VU meters which are a must for tape decks. Portable as well it takes batteries.

Only posting to England I'm afraid. More decks to be listed soon.

jQ47kTZ.jpg

Wow, I was not expecting this to be from 1975-78 - pretty slick looking deck. Even has a write-up on this vintage hi-fi site.

http://www.thevintageknob.org/yamaha-TC-800GL.html

That brand and that era look fairly desirable for collectors, you would probably have your best look selling it on ebay.

Not after money really, if someone offered me a tenner I'd probably say yes, would rather not just throw it away basically.

Not enough time to tinker about. Fuck eBay too.

If I lived in the UK I would take it off you for a tenner, but it would most likely sit in a corner for a while until I level up my electronics repair skill tree.

• 2 weeks later...

While we are on the subject, I have this parrot that stopped moving some months ago.

It doesn't talk or anything anymore but I think it would make someone a lovely ornament.

0.jpg

Looks fine to me. It's probably just pining for the fjords!

Archived