IGNORED

Amber Rain

sergeantk

https://soundcloud.com/zanderone/amber-rain

Haven't made a topic here in YLC in a while. Anyways, recently I feel like I've hit a plateau recently in terms of making music (after finishing a full length). I got new headphones which I think has been helping a lot, but I figured maybe I could get some help here.

Will listen to some YLC tracks tonight, promise :happy:

Guest Gravity

This is definitely some early morning tuneage. Love 3:10 to the end.

I can smell the morning dew, maaaaaaaaaaaan. Warm.

This is perfect beauty, no joke. There's a sort of healing quality to that constant frequency or something, because it definitely eases my mind hearing this (:

Good thoughts with that tiny 909-ish clap far in the back.. makes it still fun/ slightly dancey in like an Orbital kinda way, and the beat/percussion gives just enough movement and energy to make the track flow around and keep it alive.

agree with Gravity about 3:10 to the end.. that's a perfect way to peak the track out and close it.

Nice work! and thank you for posting.. keep it coming!

Great track, especially end part as I mentioned before. Nice subtle rain in the background and I agree about comment above "There's a sort of healing quality to that constant frequency or something, because it definitely eases my mind hearing this (:"

Archived