IGNORED

ASC - Time Heals All

Tauhid

a3387132342_2.jpg

http://shop.silentseason.com/album/time-heals-all-sscd14

"This is a very special release to me. I debuted the first disc of this release, along with 'The Light That Burns Twice As Bright' (also on Silent Season), back in May 2011 at a small intimate venue in Tokyo. Upon listening to this, it evokes a lot of great memories and feelings in me, and for that, I will always hold this LP dear to my heart. Disc 2 of this release was written when I returned from Tokyo. I spent the next few months going through field recordings I made out there and started to weave them in with my textures and pads."

"I met a lot of great people on that visit who I can now proudly call my friends. One of them said to me after my set that I should send this material to Silent Season, as it'd be a great fit. The time is well and truly right to drop what I feel is my ambient opus to date. I hope you enjoy Time Heals All as much as I enjoyed writing it."

- ASC

12 copies left. Seriously lush ambient music.

• 1 month later...

This is really the best ambient album I've bought all year. I've only heard his previous release at Silent Season before this, so I'm going to investigate his other stuff now for sure.

Yeah I'm really enjoying this album. Would like to hear his first on Silent Season, but there's no digital and the cd is OOP. Guess the only option is to pirate it?

My favourite ambient release of his is Decayed Society (with Sam KDC) http://www.discogs.com/ASCSam-KDC-Decayed-Society/release/3445545

My favorite too, because it's the only one I have. :emotawesomepm9:

Bummed that the CD version of this new album has sold out already, didn't notice this being released at all. And sure enough a couple of speculator cunts are already selling them at inflated prices on Discogs.

Archived