IGNORED

Power Picker™

Redruth

U8H82cH.jpg

"Pick it and forget it, the convenient solution to all your nose picking needs! Cleans hard to reach places and with the patented extension tool, you can clean the nasal cavity and the whole nasal passage, all the way into the mouth. Force out those nasty little boogers in minutes with this efficient, fast and easy tool. No mess,no fuss and never worry where you may have put the box of tissue again. Safe for children and your easy solution for eliminating dried snot before it gets stuck on furniture or wedged into those hard to reach places."

DEWALT http://www.dewalt.com

Dawg, u really need to get banned or something.

You're scared out of your mind to say your opinion out loud, so you provide the resource for others to give their opinions....and then you sit there thriving off of them while giving nothing back. It's perverse.

You're scared out of your mind to say your opinion out loud, so you provide the resource for others to give their opinions....and then you sit there thriving off of them while giving nothing back. It's perverse.

i've just provided a solution to all the watmm dried booger problems in one go. are you not grateful to me?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Pretty sure there's an opinion in the OP

Phwarg!!!!! *rubs thighs*

i've a tool for that

but does it eat them for you too?

no preset, but you can program it. the dw272 has a 'flick' mode as well

Only if you start invest in the quim-like threads you create. You post on watmm naked from the waist down believing any actual opinion will expose your mannequin dummy groin area. You are sitting there like a bearded clam.

or this modular headcleaner

This is badass. Quite phexy

Adding +1 love to a troon thread!

Only if you start invest in the quim-like threads you create. You post on watmm naked from the waist down believing any actual opinion will expose your mannequin dummy groin area. You are sitting there like a bearded clam.

clam.jpg

Guest EleminoP

I just twist a tissue up so it's more spear-like then twist it up my nose, seems to do the trick.

Guest drukqs

You know who I miss?

MaximumMischief.

rude.

Gosh darnit, I meant Maximus Mischief.

av-6794.gif?_r=0

Archived