IGNORED

Genesis Bending Compilation

Root5

Maybe see how many last minute submissions you can get and postpone it if there's not enough to publish? I know I'm never going to get mine done without a deadline in any case lol. You could try necrobumping the old thread too.

You could try necrobumping the old thread too.

This could help. Some people might've been lost when we switched threads.

I'm definitely still interested too, I've just been working on so many other things.

http://www.supernatant.net/henry-collins-data-bending-and-error-art-software-masterclass/

You can actually book Shitmat to give you a course on date bending. That is cool.

I actually don't have ANY spare time to do anything like this at present, plus I dont have any emulators installed. Would have loved to have had a go though, maybe after i've sorted my Xmash submission I'll give it a go, looks fun and I love the output.

I'm busy. Well, not too busy, just making other music if I make music. I'm going to try to do this for my next song for my electronic music composition lesson, but I've got to work more on the current song first.

Something. Being the one who created the original thread, you think I would've started it by now.

I think we can hold back for a bit on making an official deadline. When the thread pops up again later people might take notice.

I've been working really hard on this, but if it can wait til February, I'd probably have 2-3 good tracks from genesis bending samples. it's been a fun format for me.

• 6 months later...

Archived