IGNORED

Happy Weekend Folks!

Ifeelspace

I've had what could be described as a bit of a shit time of things lately. I've been worried about my mum, she's been under a lot of financial pressure and her husband has recently suffered a stroke. As any good son would do, I've tried to help out where possible financially, but I'm not exactly paid well and things have been getting a bit tight.

Yesterday I found out my car transmission is dead and was quoted an insane amount to fix it. Yesterday evening, I was ready to punch a wall.

Today, my dad helped me out and took me to his friend, who is in the car trade and I have just scored myself a very presentable second hand car for a really nice price.

When he was bringing me home from the purchase (I can't pick up car til Monday when I get paid), I got a phone call from my mum. She rang to tell me that the insurance policy they had out has paid their mortgage off.

I cannot describe the relief I am feelng over this. It will take so much pressure of them and in turn, me.

Things can turn around so fast, eh?

I just needed to vent this somewhere and WATMM seemed to be a good place to dump my thoughts.

Have the very best of weekends folks and if you are going through a bit of a crap time, retain your hope, things can change rapidly :)

Good thread as I can relate, Ifeelspace - do you feel like your life and others around you are in a transition? Maybe it's the changing of the season but a lot of things seem to be ending whilst others begin here, and I am breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow in what will be the worst day of my life.

blargh.

Merry weekend!ssss

Shit Tec! You will be in my thoughts innit.

Let me know if you wanna get good and drunk with a stranger off the innernet

Ha, thanks mate, I may surprise you and take you up on that offer.

Archived