IGNORED

Dragon Ball Z soundtrack

zlemflolia

I like it better than the american version where it's all EEEEEOOOOOWWWOOOHH synths constantly

or maybe that's better than this in a way not sure

This is the original American version composed by Bruce Faulconer, a well accomplished composer.

I distinctly remember the toonami version was nothing but weird ominous synths and grunting

Yeah I think that's the one I watched. Whichever Toonami UK played back in 1999-2000. I remember there'd be recap in the first 10 minutes, then a preview for 10 minutes at the end. I think only 2 minutes was actually new content per episode.

I distinctly remember the toonami version was nothing but weird ominous synths and grunting

Yeah I think that's the one I watched. Whichever Toonami UK played back in 1999-2000. I remember there'd be recap in the first 10 minutes, then a preview for 10 minutes at the end. I think only 2 minutes was actually new content per episode.

There's a 1 minute recap (which was necessary and helpful for people who missed an episode) and then a 1 minute preview at the end. These aren't even vendor specific so to speak it's part of the episode even on purchased DVDs.

There's a 1 minute recap (which was necessary and helpful for people who missed an episode) and then a 1 minute preview at the end. These aren't even vendor specific so to speak it's part of the episode even on purchased DVDs.

I watched it and and loved it, my retrospective memory of the series is distorted and details embellished.

Archived