IGNORED

Jim Jarmusch - Only Lovers Left Alive

MadameChaos

After being around for centuries and now living in the modern age, vampire Adam (Hiddleston) is a rockstar that cannot grow accustomed to the new modern world with all of its new technology. While he lives in Detroit, his wife Eve (Swinton) lives in Tangier, flourishing in the new world. But when she senses Adam's depression with society, she gets on a plane and goes to see him. Shortly after Eve gets there, her little sister, Ava (Wasikowska), shows up after 87 years and disrupts the couple's idyll reunion.

only-lovers-left-alive-poster.png

is that real? Cause if it is, It's the very definition of LOL.

Also, The depressed vampire should be thrilled as fuck to live in Detroit. The city is devoid of technology & idiocy runs rampant.

Also, The depressed vampire should be thrilled as fuck to live in Detroit. The city is devoid of technology & idiocy runs rampant.

detroit is also dead

very true

is that real? Cause if it is, It's the very definition of LOL.

it is real, have no clue what it's like and will reserve judgment but it does seem like an odd jumble of things for a film.

are we going to make a thread for every film coming out this year? also, is that daniel radcliffe? i want to crush tilda swinton's head between my thumb and forefinger.

are we going to make a thread for every film coming out this year? also, is that daniel radcliffe? i want to crush tilda swinton's head between my thumb and forefinger.

just the interesting ones. no it's not daniel radcliffe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived