IGNORED

binaural sludge

Ragnar

Damn man, this one's groovy. Very Zelda. Kinda track I'd be really proud of if I'd made it (though I'd probably get antsy around the 1 minute mark & make it a vignette)

Do you have some sort of longterm plan regards what you want to do with these tracks? In the years I've known you I've seen you put out what feels like hundreds of pieces, scattered over bandcamps & soundclouds & various hosting sites. It'd be nice to see some official Ragnar web depository, where the meatiest tracks are on display - maybe divided categorically all like "insane time signature experiments", "microtonal dance shuffles", "nightmare drones", etc.

Right now it feels like you've got the Tonetta angle going on, where I dig the sound but it's like "jeez louise, i'll never get through all this". I'd be cool if there were a third party who could go through your entire body of work & assemble Selected .bmx Works: Volume II

Archived