IGNORED

Braindance forum

quire

Joyrex converted last month's donations into bitcoins and hired a hit on the competition

Looks like I was a contributing factor then if that's the case. Still, after the AAA thread here last month, Braindance wouldn't have stood much of a chance anyway.

They're probably mid doing something to the database or something and it's the holidays, something like this happened last year (was it last year). Be nice if we had the email of the people that run the URL now (so they could pop us an "it's ok"), all seems a bit mysterious. Maybe it isn't, perhaps it's just that i wasn't paying enough attention, as usual.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I don't run it anymore, I still control the domain name, which is probably why that part of it is still working. I honestly don't know what's happened to the rest of the site, other than that there has probably been some problem with the hosting. Tempted to just point the domain at this thread really..

hi watmm

Archived