IGNORED

Cex - Manumit Me

kirm

Really? I've Listened to this 3 times all the way through and still sounds like there is lots more to explore

Not sure how that Lesser/Matmos/wobbly collab passed me by will have to check that out.

Anyhow am pleased to see this Cex thread getting some positive response, when i started the thread I kinda thought it might sink like a stone into forum oblivion!

No not really, He has covered a lot of ground over the years and different styles. He started of with crunchy IDM then went a bit Geek Hip hop, some singing and guitar and industrially sounding NIN type stylee stuff and has come back round to weird instrumental electronic music in the past few years.

All worth checking out IMO but don’t think many people round here enjoy his vocal stuff that much. I would say check out Role Model, opps I did it again, Bataille Royale, Tiny Creature and Masokisimi

Archived