IGNORED

IABPOITC

Guest dryryzer

Guest dryryzer

I know its good, but it suprises me just how much people rate this ep over boards others....for me im very much a high scores man

I think it depends on when somebody gets into BoC's music - for most, IABPOITC was the newest BoC they had heard since Music Has The Right..., and any new BoC is good BoC. I love Hi Scores as well, but with the exception of Zoetrope, IABPOITC is a near-perfect EP. Amo Bishop Roden and Kid For Today are some of BoC's best songs.

I think it depends on when somebody gets into BoC's music - for most, IABPOITC was the newest BoC they had heard since Music Has The Right..., and any new BoC is good BoC. I love Hi Scores as well, but with the exception of Zoetrope, IABPOITC is a near-perfect EP. Amo Bishop Roden and Kid For Today are some of BoC's best songs.

About Zoetrope.. more than a month ago I would be of the very same opinion but oh man I recently heard Zoetrope whilst I was a bit under the influence of the green grass and man did it rock! It was played at our youth house where we had a chilled out night.. the place was neatly and cosily decorated and we had some nice couches as well.. yeh the sweet repeating tones of Zoetrope had some nice influence. yeah, that's right :boc:

ever since the track zoetrope is linked to that nice experience even tho I really disliked the track before and always skipped it.

Guest BunnyRabbit

About Zoetrope.. more than a month ago I would be of the very same opinion but oh man I recently heard Zoetrope whilst I was a bit under the influence of the green grass and man did it rock! It was played at our youth house where we had a chilled out night.. the place was neatly and cosily decorated and we had some nice couches as well.. yeh the sweet repeating tones of Zoetrope had some nice influence. yeah, that's right :boc:

ever since the track zoetrope is linked to that nice experience even tho I really disliked the track before and always skipped it.

Word. I didn't need the influence of stimulants to see the beauty of Zoetrope though. It's always been my favourite on the E.P. and I can take or leave Kid For Today.

I think the artwork is their best. As a neat little package musically and visually, i'd say it's their best release. And the title track is up there in my top 5.

Guest dryryzer
iabpoitc is like distilled boc. and zoetrope is my favourite track on it. my favouritest boc ever.

have to say in my opinion boards best artwork is music has the right to children....which is also my fav release of theirs...still not getting this IABPOITC vibe...i dont really feel zeotrope that much...and think rodens not as good as the other two...its a very meloncholic ep i realised...not in a bad way...just forgot how melancolic is was...

I think hi scores is a stronger release....theres no weaker tracks like zeotrope on there...and everything you do is a balloon has the melody before it kicks it that almost makes me wanna cry is so beautiful...also june 9th is a killer...whcih can be mixed in with dance stuff...

Guest twiddler

How to make the least appealing music rock:

1. Get stoned

2. play

Works for the shittiest music ever made.

And Zoetroppe is great nonetheless(just to clarify).

How to make the least appealing music rock:

1. Get stoned

2. play

Works for the shittiest music ever made.

And Zoetroppe is great nonetheless(just to clarify).

If only that were true for me. But I'm afraid it isn't. But yet again zoetrope sounded lush at that very moment.. maybe because I was kinda dreaming/floating away at that point and the tones of Zoetrope complemented that feeling pretty well.

Guest user
For me, Zoetrope is nice, but just doesn't have the complexity I like in BoC tracks. I don't like Rue The Whirl either, for some reason.

although I like zoetrope, I don't care too much for rue the whirl either, the swirly loop that kicks in almost immediatly is the main cause for my dislike i think,.

For me, Zoetrope is nice, but just doesn't have the complexity I like in BoC tracks. I don't like Rue The Whirl either, for some reason.

I just LOVE rue the whirl :) One of my all time favourites tbh... I love the monotonousness of this track a lot. It's very psychedelic trancy in some kind of way.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

I just LOVE rue the whirl :) One of my all time favourites tbh... I love the monotonousness of this track a lot. It's very psychedelic trancy in some kind of way.

This is the first time I see someone liking Rue The Whirl. I love that track too because this is really melodic at the end of the track.

Hi Scores>Twoism>IABPOITC

This is the first time I see someone liking Rue The Whirl. I love that track too because this is really melodic at the end of the track.

Hi Scores>Twoism>IABPOITC

I don't like but LOVE it :-)

Archived